Dust Collector Reviewer presents the DELTA 50-760 Dust Collector 1.5HP 1,200 CFM Vertical Bag setup. This Delta dust collector is one of the top dust collectors on the market because it doesn’t just keep your workshop clean; it also protects your health against pollutants and harsh wood dust. The Delta 50-760 dust collector features a very powerful 1 ½ HP 1,200 CFM TEFC induction motor. It has a very sturdy construction. It comes with 1 micron filtration bags with snap-in bag rings, one 5 inch main port and two 4 inch dust ports.
With the Delta 50-760 dust collector, users can guarantee a reliable dust collection system for your workshop. Aside from being very easy to use, maneuver and store; users are also surprised at how quietly it operates.
Having two 4 inch removable dust ports as well as an upper filter bag, this dust collector can filter out all types of pollutants and even wood dust that are as small as 1 micron. It also has the ability to extract the finest invisible dust particles in the air. Since it can also catch wood dust which can trigger severe allergic reactions and cause health problems with prolonged exposure, users of Delta 50-760 dust collector can finally safeguard their health while working on various wood working projects.
The DELTA 50-760 1.5HP 1,200 CFM Vertical Bag Dust Collector is also magnificently designed with a very powerful 1 ½ HP 3,450 RPM single-phase induction motor. Using 120/240 volts & 60 hertz of electricity, it can move up to 1,200 cu. ft. of air per minute.
Storage is also not a problem with the Delta 50-760 dust collector thanks to its unique volume-saving vertical design. Amidst its 35.5 inches x 20 inches x 18 inches measurement and 95.6 lbs. weight, this dust collector has a solid steel base that conveniently sits on heavy duty casters and comes with 4 glide wheels for easy maneuverability. Users can also mount the motor housing with the dust ports facing either up or down.
Changing filter bags has never been so easy with the Delta 50-760 dust collector. Aside from having 1 micron filter bags, it also makes use of transparent plastic chip collection bags. With this feature, users can easily see and determine if it’s time to change the bag. To make bag changing easier and more convenient, this Delta dust collector also comes with 2 snap-in bag rings.
When you purchase DELTA 50-760 1.5HP 1,200 CFM Vertical Bag Dust Collector, the package comes with the following:
- Support frame
- Motor & blower
- 1 micron filtration bag w/ sewn-in bag ring
- 1 snap-in bag ring
- 2 6-ml. plastic chip collection bags
- 4 swivel caster assemblies
- 2 4-in. intake ports
- Instruction manual
Delta 50-760 Dust Collector Features and Specifications
- The Delta 50-760 dust collector has a 1 ½ HP 3,450 RPM single-phase induction motor which can move up to 1,200 cu. ft. of air per minute using only 120/240 volts & 60 hertz of electricity.
- Its 4 inch removable dust ports & upper filter bag has the ability to filter out all types of pollutants, wood dust and the finest particles in the air (even those that are as small as 1 micron).
- The Delta 50-760 dust collector can safeguard you and your family’s health with its ability to catch hazardous wood dust which has been known to trigger severe allergic reactions and cause health problems due to prolonged exposure.
- It features a unique volume-saving vertical design for easy storage.
- For easy maneuverability, this dust collector sits on heavy duty casters; comes with 4 glide wheels; and its motor housing can be mounted with the dust ports facing either up or down.
- Its solid steel base ensures that the Delta 50-760 dust collector is built to last.
- With its transparent plastic chip collection bags, it makes it easy for users to see and determine when it’s time to change the bag. Since it also comes with 2 snap-in bag rings, bag changing has never been so easy and more convenient.
- It measures 35.5 inches x 20 inches x 18 inches and weighs 95.6 lbs.
Delta 50-760 Dust Collector Customer Reviewer and Ratings
Reading through various customer reviews for the Delta 50-760 dust collector, it seems that users are very happy and contented with this dust collector from Delta. Almost all reviews are very positive and optimistic; even the given star ratings would range from a very high 4.3 to a perfect 5.0. Posted comments for DELTA 50-760 1.5HP 1,200 CFM Vertical Bag Dust Collector include being extremely efficient, great and very suitable for small workshops.
Users appear to favor this Delta 50-760 over Delta 50-850 because of the standard 1 micron bags. Users also love how easy it is to set up, usually taking them less than 15 minutes. There were also users who expressed how pleased they were with the included interior band strap and flexible band. Other positive comments from users include these units being very powerful in collecting dust and being very easy to maneuver.
Overall, since there are no posted down sides to its use, it is safe to say that the Delta 50-760 delivers and even exceeds expectations. With all the positive reviews and good comments for the DELTA 50-760 1.5HP 1,200 CFM Vertical Bag Dust Collector, buyers can guarantee that it is a worthwhile investment to pursue. Having very high star ratings on customer reviews and a really low price compared to competitors, this Delta dust collector is definitely hard to beat.
You may like these Dust Collectors too: