Dust Collector Reviewer presents the JET DC-1100 Dust Collector with Micron Canister. This Jet dust collector is possibly one of the most reliable and dependable dust collection systems you can come across with. The Jet DC-1100 Dust collector is a popular choice among woodworkers as it is known to offer lots of filtering ability as well as lots of muscle; regardless if you have a small or a large workshop.
This dust collection system has a very powerful 1 ½ HP motor and a 2-micron canister. It can deliver around 1100 CFM of air through its 4 inch hose connection. It is definitely the best choice for collecting wood chips and fine saw dust.
The Jet DC-1100 Dust collector is also very efficient with its high air velocity design. It has the ability to capture about 99% of particles in the air; even those that are as small as 2 microns in size.
This dust collector also works smoothly and quietly as it has a single stage design; it is permanently lubricated as well as totally enclosed; and it has a fan-cooled motor. So no matter how long you use it, the dust collector stays cool and operates just fine. To make emptying or disposal and re-attaching easy, the JET DC-1100CK Dust Collector with Micron Canister comes with a quick install collection bag. It is also solidly built with industrial type quality. Its industrial controls allow ease of use.
The Jet DC-1100 Dust collector comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
Jet DC-1100 Dust Collector Features and Specifications
- The Jet DC-1100 Dust collector features a very powerful 1 ½ HP motor and a 2-micron canister that can deliver around 1100 CFM of air via its 4 inch hose connection. It can efficiently and effectively collect wood chips and fine saw dust.
- It has a high air velocity design which allows it to capture about 99% of particles in the air; even particles that are as small as 2 microns in size.
- The JET DC-1100CK Dust Collector with Micron Canister has a single stage design – allowing it to work smoothly and quietly. It is also permanently lubricated and totally enclosed.
- It has a fan-cooled motor to keep the dust collector cool no matter how long you use it.
- The Jet dust collector comes with a quick install collection bag for easy emptying or disposing and re-attaching.
- It has industrial type quality – making it built to last.
- It has industrial controls that allow ease of use.
- The Jet DC-1100 Dust collector has a 5-year limited warranty.
Jet DC-1100 Dust Collector Customer Reviewer and Ratings
Scanning through a wide range of customer reviews for the Jet DC-1100 Dust collector, it is safe to say that this dust collection system exceeds expectations. It normally receives a perfect 5.0 star rating on customer reviews. Users really love it and find it very helpful in their workshop.
According to one user, he bought this dust collector in order to support his “dust free” hardwood floor installation and later on, he plans to use it in his wood shop. During assembly, he encountered minor problems with this dust collector. He said that he had to tap one 6mm hole which was missing threads just to assemble the air intake. He also had to run a 10mm die down its threaded rod over the filter and correct a taper just to get the nuts onto it. Since he has a metric tap and die set, he found this very easy to do. He is just concerned that people who don’t have these tools would really encounter problems setting up this dust collector. Then again, once assembled, he notes that this dust collector works really great. It is also reasonably quiet. Overall, the user seems pleased and very contented with Jet DC-1100 Dust collector.
To read about the smaller DC-650, CLICK HERE.
With all the good and positive reviews on Jet DC-1100 Dust collector, it seems like a worthwhile investment to pursue. As a matter of fact, users regard buying the JET DC-1100CK Dust Collector as one of the best decisions they ever made for their workshop. With the almost perfect 4.7 star rating for average customer reviews and affordable price, it is no wonder it is a big hit among woodworkers and hobbyists. It is not only cheap; it is of excellent quality; it delivers; and it even exceeds expectations.
You may like these Dust Collectors too: